This website and the owners take a proactive approach to user privacy and ensure the necessary steps are taken to protect the privacy of its users throughout their visiting experience. This website complies with all UK national laws and requirements for user privacy. Further information about data protection issues including the online Register of Data Controllers can be found at www.informationcommissioner.gov.uk
Please read the policy carefully. If you do not agree with it, then please do not use our website.
What information do we collect?
By using this website we may request that you voluntarily supply us with personal information. We may gather the following information on you:
When joining the Ambam website you will have the option to enter various personal information, all information you voluntarily supply on the website may be collected.
Storage of information
- Your information will be stored on the Ambam web server and we will keep our own backup copy. We may also store your information on paper at our offices.
- We will keep your information secure by taking appropriate technical and organisational measures against its unauthorised or unlawful processing and against its accidental loss, destruction or damage.
- You have a statutory right to see a copy of the information we hold about you on payment of a fee, which is currently £10.
What we use your information for?
- We will use your information to provide you with any further details or information you request when you contact us.
- We will use your information to email you rewards and how to redeem them.
- If (in the future) we provide an online shopping service, we will use your information to fulfil your order.
With whom we may share your data
We will not share your information with any third party except in the following circumstances:
- We will give third party providers who supply services to us (for example, as part of hardware or software maintenance), or who process information on our behalf (such as a hosting company) incidental access to your information.
- We will disclose your information to enforcement authorities if asked to do so, or to a third party in the context of actual or threatened legal proceedings.
- If we provide an online shopping service, any payment details you supply will be passed to our payment provider and your card issuer.
- We will not transfer your information outside the EEA
Contact & Communication
In using this website you do so at your own discretion and provide any such personal details requested at your own risk. Your personal information is kept private and stored securely until a time that it is no longer required or has no use, as detailed in the Data Protection Act 1998. Every effort has been made to ensure a safe and secure form to email submission process but advise users completing such form to email processes that they do so at their own risk.
Ambam Ltd and this website may use any information submitted to provide you with further information about the products/services they offer or to assist you in answering any questions or queries you may have submitted. This includes using your details to subscribe you to any email newsletter program the website operates, but only if your express permission was granted when submitting any form to email process.
External Links Third Party Websites and Social Media platforms
This website may contain sponsored links and adverts. These will typically be served through our advertising partners, who may have detailed privacy policies relating directly to the adverts they serve.
Social Media Platforms.
Communication, engagement and actions taken through external social media platforms that this website participates in are custom to the terms and conditions as well as the privacy policies held with each social media platform respectively. Users are advised to use social media platforms wisely and communicate/engage upon them with due care and caution in regard to their own privacy and personal details.
Ambam Ltd will never ask for personal or sensitive information through social media platforms, and encourage users wishing to discuss sensitive details to contact them through primary communication channels such as telephone or email.
This website may use social sharing buttons, which help share web content directly from web pages to the social media platform in question. Users are advised before using such social sharing buttons that they do so at their own discretion and note that the social media platform may track and save your request to share a web page respectively through your social media platform account.
Shortened Links in Social Media
This website may share web links to relevant web pages through their social media platform accounts. By default, some social media platforms shorten lengthy URLs/web addresses. Users are advised to take caution and good judgment before clicking any shortened URLs published on social media platforms by this website and its owners. Despite the best efforts to ensure only genuine URLs are published, many social media platforms are prone to spam and hacking, and therefore Ambam Ltd cannot be held liable for any damages or implications caused by visiting any shortened links.